January 23, 2014

A Life Philosophy

Have you ever thought about giving up on life? Why did you not give up? Who did you think about that made you change your mind?

I have thought about giving up on life several times, but I thought about you reading this post. I saw that you would weep learning what has happened to me. I felt the pain you would go through if I leave you now. I realized that I have dreams to share with you. I knew that my presence would give you the inspiration, a reason to continue living, the hope for a brighter day.

At some point in life, we may think about giving up but we are still alive. Maybe you've never realized this; you gained strength, hope and courage to move on because you thought about me or someone special. You continue to live today because of your family, loved ones, friends, your country, etc.

After reading this post, I want you to answer the questions above. Outline all of those who give you the strength, hope, and courage to live each day. Our purpose in this world is to serve one another. From today, if you have never thought about this, know now that you, I, we all have a very special role to play within our families, among our friends, within our country, everywhere.

Your role is not to destroy anybody, rather to serve somebody for a cause greater than your own. Imagine if we all serve one another. Imagine if we put our differences aside. Imagine if we love unconditionally. The world would be beautiful, sweet and  lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we all!!!